Link: UCOP's e-newsletter

Stay Informed. Stay Connected.

Leaving UC? Here’s how to access your UCPath info

Separating from UC? You will still be able to access your personal information, the last three years of your UCPath W-2 and eighteen months of past UC earning statements through UCPath online with Former Employee Access.

How to register for Former Employee Access

  • Before leaving UC, add your personal email address to your UCPath personal profile. To do so, log in to UCPath online. On the left side of the screen, select Employee Actions > Personal Information > Personal Information Summary > Email Addresses. (If you forget to do this before leaving UC, call the UCPath Center — a representative can update your email.)
  • You’ll receive a notification email to activate your Former Employee Access as soon as your location has finalized your separation and you’re eligible to register.
  • Follow the steps to activate your account. You must complete this process within the timeframe stated in your notification email, or you will lose access.
  • When your account is active, you’ll receive a second email to complete the registration process. At this step, you’ll verify personal data and create security questions.
  • Once registration is complete, you will be able to log in to UCPath online through the Former Employee Access page.

The Former Employee Access system will be available for up to three years following your separation date. Download any information you need for your records, and keep your contact information up to date to ensure continuous access.

Questions? Contact the UCPath Center at (855) 982-7284 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Tags: ,

Leave your comment here