New Link feature: Share your new (ab)normal!
To overstate the obvious, this has been an unprecedented year. It’s now been more than five months since California and Washington, D.C.’s shelter-in-place mandates began, and many of us are still living the majority of our lives at home. We’ve traded in going to the gym, attending movies or concerts and dropping our kids off at school for home workouts, virtual entertainment and becoming teachers ourselves.
Whether you’re working from home or still coming into a UCOP location, we’re sure it’s been an adventure!
Link wants to know: What’s your new (ab)normal? Inspired by our popular 10-Second Bios, we’re creating a new column to ask just that. We’re accepting submissions — starting today!
To participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A current photo of yourself (horizontal/landscape format; 500 pixels minimum)
- Answers to the following questions:
- When you started working at UCOP
- What you do at UCOP in 5 words or less
- Something new you’ve learned or started during the quarantine
- The best thing you’ve watched/read/listened to lately
- Your work from home wardrobe staple
- How you stay connected with colleagues, family and friends
- What keeps you sane
We can’t wait to hear from you!
For questions, contact email@example.comTags: fun, My new (ab)normal