Nominate women-identified professionals for UC WI by Oct. 14
Nominations are accepted through Oct. 14 for the UC Women’s Initiative for Professional Development (UC WI), an experiential professional development program offered to mid-career women-identified professionals who demonstrate the potential to advance their careers at UC.
A systemwide program, UC WI helps women-identified professionals to advance in their UC careers and seeks to retain those who have demonstrated the potential for advancement. Participants represent faculty, academic personnel and staff, people managers and individual contributors.
- Build strategic systemwide relationships
- Learn to actively communicate their value to the organization
- Advocate for their needs in the workplace
- Demonstrate their value to UCOP and UC by coaching others
- Increase their awareness of diverse UC career paths
Participants must be nominated by a supervisor. To nominate someone on your team, meet your nominee to ensure she can attend the program dates and complete the online UC WI Nomination Form by Oct. 14, 2020. For questions, contact Annie Prozan, Rebekah Fernandez or Nancy Pluzdrak.
Tags: UC WI, UC Women's Initiative for Professional Development