Ace Zoom meetings with a live class and self-paced resources
With most of us working remotely or working with remote workers, there’s never been a better time to brush up on Zoom skills!
Sign up for a live training — this Thursday, Nov. 19, or Friday, Dec. 11, from 11-12 p.m. (PT). Our partners at Zoom will demonstrate the features you can start using to better engage your virtual audience for meetings, trainings and more.
Topics will include:
- Security and password settings
- Zoom IDs (unique vs. personal rooms)
- Waiting rooms
- Locking meetings
- Turn off “begin meeting without host”
- Polls (not for interviews, but for future)
- Troubleshooting freezes and more
- Co-hosting meetings
- Gallery, speaker and shared-screen views
- Screen sharing (including full-screen video with audio)
- And more!