UCOP-recommended LinkedIn Learning communication courses
The number of online courses available through our LinkedIn Learning subscription is amazing! But so much choice can sometimes be intimidating. If you’re not sure where to start, a great place to begin is with UCOP’s LinkedIn Learning collections — courses that have been personally watched and recommended by our Learning and Development team.
This week we’re highlighting the communication collection. Communicating effectively in the workplace seems like it should be easy, but as we all know, it’s actually somewhat of an art. Check out these courses to boost your skills. All classes are available for self-paced learning; just hop into the system when you’ve got time!
Recommended communication courses
This collection includes tips on all types of communication, including writing, communicating with empathy and diplomacy, communicating in times of change, difficult conversations, body language! and more. Select each course name to view it. (You’ll need to log in to LinkedIn Learning – see below.)
- Communicating with Empathy by Sharon Steed
- Effective Listening: When and How to Listen by Tatiana Kolovou and Brenda Bailey-Hughes
- Interpersonal Communication by Dorie Clark
- Compassionate Directness by Joey Hubbard and Arianna Huffington
- Grammar Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing by Mignon Fogarty
- Body Language for Leaders by Carol Kinsey Goman
- Having Difficult Conversations by Marlene Chism
- Digital Body Language by Erica Dhawan
Check out the full collection here!
More LinkedIn Learning collections
To access all LinkedIn Learning collections prepared by the UCOP Learning and Development team:
- Log in to your LinkedIn Learning account
- In the top navigation, go to Browse> University of California Office of the President
- Scroll down to Collections from University of California Office of the President and select show all
Have ideas for more collections? Contact email@example.com. For more info about your UCOP LinkedIn Learning membership, read our FAQs.Tags: Communication, LinkedIn Learning, professional development