Take the UCOP Future of Work Staff Survey
Editor’s note: The Future of Work survey is coming soon. The April 6 edition of Link will include an update.
As we look forward to returning to the workplace, UCOP is considering how our workforce needs have changed. We are taking this opportunity to better align our workforce and culture with our values and to modernize the way we work.
The UCOP Future of Work Task Force is conducting a survey to gather your input for consideration. Once you receive the survey, please take 15-20 minutes to complete it.
The survey is designed to help you reflect on how you worked before the pandemic, consider your current work arrangements and think through factors that may influence your future work location preferences. Your response does not commit you to a specific work arrangement, nor does it commit UCOP to provide any specific or preferred work arrangements.
The survey has five sections:
- Comparing your current work from home situation to your pre-pandemic work arrangements
- Assessing factors that influence your preferences for a future work arrangement
- Gathering your preferences for future work arrangements
- Gathering preferences from supervisors regarding future work arrangements
- Providing a space for open-ended comments
If you do not receive the survey, please check your spam folder. If you cannot find it, email UCOP-FutureofWork@ucop.edu for assistance.
For questions, to share an idea or provide feedback, please email UCOP-FutureofWork@ucop.edu.Tags: COVID-19, Future of Work, telecommuting
I like working from home. But prefer the office there are pros and cons. I feel collaborating with our team/department is easier for learning and important.