You can help implement the UCOP Anti-Racism Task Force recommendations
The UCOP Anti-Racism Task Force (ARTF) recently held information sessions to share their final report and the recommendations approved by President Drake. Now, the ARTF is recruiting individuals from the OP community to participate in one of five workstreams:
- Audit and Revise Local Processes and Procedures: Review and revise local processes and procedures through an anti-racism lens to ensure inclusive practices, and to cultivate organizational trust and transparency.
- Change Management and Communication Strategy: Integrate ARTF recommendations into UCOP change management efforts and establish a communication strategy and rollout for transparent information sharing and areas for required training.
- Diverse Talent Development and Acquisition: Simplify talent acquisition processes and enhance processes to assist with employee onboarding, promotion, retention and succession planning.
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Integration: Execute the Culture, Engagement, Diversity, and Inclusion (CEDI) plan that includes elevating affinity groups, educational opportunities, and establishing measurement tools for inclusion and a UCOP equity scorecard.
- Leadership Cultural Competency Development: Integrate EDI-related practices into UCOP division-level strategic plans and develop leadership competencies to further engage senior leaders into EDI initiatives and to cultivate common strategies to advance core values for a consistent employee experience.
The workstreams will be comprised of co-leads, ARTF members and subject-matter experts. If you are interested in participating, please complete this survey. Please note that we are asking for an initial six-month commitment; you will need to obtain your manager’s permission to be on the team.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: anti-racism, Anti-Racism Task Force