Reminder: COVID-19 protocols remain in effect at all UCOP facilities
The following message was sent to all UCOP staff on Monday, Nov. 1, 2021.
I hope you are well and enjoying the fall season. I am writing to remind everyone that existing COVID-19 protocols remain in effect at all UCOP facilities regardless of changes to local county public health guidance.
Alameda County public health officials recently published an amendment regarding the use of face coverings, effective Monday, November 1, 2021. The amendment does not change current face covering requirements for any UCOP-operated building in Oakland.
As a reminder, the following COVID-19 protocols are in effect to enter or work at any UCOP facility:
- Be in compliance with the UCOP COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status in all open workspaces and common areas
- Complete the UCOP Screen symptom screening survey each day before entering the workplace and follow guidance if NOT APPROVED to enter the workplace
- Comply with all COVID-19 mitigation measures and signage posted throughout the facility
- Maintain physical distancing of six feet (unless close contact is for less than 15 minutes, such as riding in an elevator or passing in the corridor)
- Wipe down surfaces, touchpoints and equipment in personal workspaces and common areas before and after use, using the provided disinfecting wipes
Director, Building and Administrative Service Center