This Wednesday: AAPIs in UC Leadership — Challenges and Opportunities
This Wednesday, April 13, the Asian Pacific Islander Staff Association (APISA) will present a special panel discussion: AAPIs in UC Leadership — Challenges and Opportunities.
All UCOP staff are invited to join distinguished panelists for a conversation about the under-representation of Asian-Americans and Pacific-Islanders in leadership positions at UC and potential solutions to this challenge.
- Priya Lakireddey, Staff Advisor to the Regents – Designate
- Patricia Nguyễn, Director, Systemwide Alumni Engagement
- Robert Teranishi, Professor of Social Science and Comparative Education, Morgan and Helen Chu Endowed Chair in Asian American Studies, UCLA
- Lucy Tseng, Staff Advisor to the Regents
- What: AAPIs in UC Leadership — Challenges and Opportunities
- When: April 13, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. (PT)
- Zoom: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/5336808316
– Dial: (669) 900-6833
– Meeting ID: 533 680 8316