Shout-Out for Yem Ling Fong

Yem Ling Fong, Director of Business Operations, External Relations & Communications

Patricia Nguyen, director of outreach and engagement, Alumni Engagement, sends a grateful Shout-Out to Yem Ling Fong, director of business operations, External Relations & Communications.

“As a new employee at UCOP, Yem has been one of the most welcoming staff members,” says Patricia. “In addition to offering typical new hire advice and help, she’s gone out of her way to advocate on my behalf for things I might have found challenging. Her solutions-oriented approach paired with her ‘we’ve got this and you’ philosophy has been instrumental to my success.”

“Yem is a great leader who values service and support — qualities I hope none of us take for granted given the narrow parameters in which leadership is sometimes defined. Thank you Yem, you are the best!”

Share your Shout-Out!

Want to say thank you to someone at OP for going the extra mile? Impressed by a colleague’s hard work, dedication and commitment to UC? Please take a moment to email us your Shout-Out — along with a photo — and we’ll run it in an upcoming issue of Link. Shout-Outs are limited to 100 words, so it won’t take you long to write one!

Tags: ,