LinkedIn Learning challenge: Cultivate resilience
May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and one proven strategy for improving mental health is building resilience. Resilience is a common trait of successful, happy people. In addition to helping you to cope with challenging situations, developing your resilience can help you reach peak performance and find more satisfaction in your personal and professional lives.
To help you become more resilient, we’re kicking off LinkedIn Learning’s Cultivate Resilience Challenge on May 10.
How to participate
- Print or save the May challenge calendar (PDF)
- Watch each day’s short learning video (~5 mins or less)
- Initial each day’s box, or make a note of what you watched
- Share your biggest takeaway from the month with the UCOP Learning and Development team by emailing email@example.com by Friday, June 3.
Don’t have time to participate every day? That’s OK. The purpose of this challenge is to highlight new learning opportunities available through your free UCOP LinkedIn Learning membership.
If you are interested in live virtual trainings on the topic of resilience, consider these courses:
- Mindfulness, May 6, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Tools for Adapting to Change — NEW, May 19, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Register by May 16)