UC Travel Supplier Town Hall series welcomes Amtrak
The Central Travel Office has organized a repeat of last year’s successful Supplier Town Hall series — a unique opportunity for UC staff to engage with major travel suppliers and learn more about their operations. This includes Amtrak, along with all major airlines, hotels and car rental companies with whom UC has an existing contract.
Next up: Amtrak, Aug. 31
This Wednesday, Amtrak representatives from the Capitol Corridor, Pacific Surfliner and San Joaquin routes will share information and amenities tied to their services. All attendees will be entered to win one of the following giveaways:
- Two roundtrip coach tickets (one voucher) on the Capitol Corridor train – one winner will be selected
- Two roundtrip coach tickets (one voucher) on the Pacific Surfliner train – one winner will be selected
- Two roundtrip coach tickets (one voucher) on the San Joaquins train – one winner will be selected
You must be present when the winner is announced to be eligible.
- September 14 – Marriott Hotels
- September 21 – JetBlue Airways
- September 28 – Hertz Car Rentals
- October 5 – Alaska Airlines
- October 12 – Enterprise/National Car Rentals
- October 19 – American Airlines
Visit the Supplier Town Hall page for up-to-date presentation content and giveaways, once confirmed by suppliers.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: Amtrak, Supplier Town Halls, UC Travel