New IT service offerings for software selection
If you’ve ever struggled to acquire new tech tools and software — including determining the options and best fit for your needs — UCOP IT Client Services is here to help!
Contact the IT Service Desk for help with IT Asset Management services, including:
- Hardware asset selection, acquisition and management
- Software and SaaS (software as a service) services selection, acquisition and management
IT colleagues will provide a consultation to help you define your needs and determine the best resources to help you meet them.
Redesigned online software catalog
The UCOP online software catalog now features customer-focused descriptions of software suppliers and titles. You’ll find functional software descriptions, ordering information and links to helpful support and training resources.
All listed titles and suppliers are pre-vetted to make the process of receiving your software faster. Additional options will be added as they are requested and approved.
The catalog includes titles that are:
- Free to UC, e.g. Adobe Reader, Greenshot and Adobe Digital Editions
- Centrally funded, rather than charged to the requesting department, e.g. Smartsheet, QuestionPro and Visio
- Paid for by the requesting department, e.g. DocuSign, Adobe Creative Cloud and Camtasia
Check out and bookmark the updated online software catalog: http://software.ucop.edu
For questions, contact the IT Service Desk.
Tags: IT Client Services, software