New learning certificate: Data Analysis Series
UCOP Learning & Development is excited to launch a new Data Analysis Series and certification.
Participants will learn how to use several tools within Microsoft Excel to organize data, present it in a cohesive manner and utilize it in decision-making. Classes will build upon each other, elevating participants’ Excel skillset and knowledge. Attend all four courses to receive a Data Analysis Series Certificate of Completion.
This series will run twice a year — winter to spring and summer to fall.
Data Analysis Series courses
It is highly recommended (but not required) to attend the series in order, as the classes build upon each other.
- Excel Introduction to Data Analysis (two three-hour sessions)* Prerequisite for Adv Data Analysis
- Excel Advanced Data Analysis (two three-hour sessions)
- Power Pivot (two three-hour sessions)
- Power BI (three three-hour sessions)
Participants must attend all course sessions. If you have completed any course in the series within the last two years, it will count towards your Data Analysis Series Certificate of Completion.
Winter/spring course offerings
Registration for all courses will be available through the UC Learning Center. Courses that are currently open for registration are bolded and linked below.
All courses will take place from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (PT)
- Excel Introduction to Data Analysis, Feb. 9 and 16
- Excel Advanced Data Analysis (Intro to Data Analysis is a prerequisite), March 1 and 8
- Power Pivot, April 5 and 12
- Power BI, May 24, 25 and 31
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: data analysis, Excel, professional development