New opportunity for aspiring people managers
If you’ve never been a manager or supervisor, but are interested in learning key aspects of leadership, time management and wellness, the UCOP Leadership Fundamentals for Aspiring Leaders Program (LFP) might be just what you’re looking for!
In this cohort-based learning opportunity, you’ll discover how making small behavioral changes and taking initiative can create breakthrough results for your career. By challenging your current thinking and habits, you’ll learn how to leverage your untapped potential, as well as that of others on your team.
A new approach to leadership development
Created and facilitated by long-time, highly-rated instructor Pierre Khawand, from People-OnTheGo, this cohort-based learning opportunity is designed to help participants develop and practice the leadership, behavioral and wellness skills that are crucial for managing today’s information overload and fast-paced work environment.
Pierre combines lessons from his highly-rated courses such as 21 Practices for Happiness at Work and Accomplishing More with Less, with key leadership skills and strategies. By participating in LFP, you will:
- Adopt strategies and behaviors for staying focused on your desired results and leading others effectively in today’s complex and diverse work environment
- Gain awareness of your personality and leadership style, and interpret others’ styles to increase your effectiveness and enhance collaboration
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the concepts of growth mindset, emotional intelligence, mindfulness and wellness through hands–on practice
- Discover practical methods to manage stress
Join us for an LFP information session
The UCOP Learning and Development team will hold two sessions to give you an opportunity to get a thorough overview of the program and ask questions:
- Virtual: Thursday, April 27, 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Virtual: Tuesday, May 2, 1 – 1:30 p.m.
Learn more and apply
If you’re unable to attend the informational sessions and have questions about the program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: leadership development, learning cohort, LFP, professional development, UCOP Leadership Fundamentals for Aspiring Leaders Program