Accomplishing more with less for managers — and other new classes
Sign up today for Accomplishing More with Less for Managers — a new live webinar offered by People-OnTheGo and presented by UCOP Learning and Development.
Taking place in three 75-minute webinars, Feb. 5, Feb. 12 and Feb. 19 (all sessions required), this course will help you build best practices to enhance your team’s communication and productivity. Learn how to manage strategically and help your team succeed in through times of high-volume work.
In this course, we’ll cover:
- Managing performance, creating accountability and keeping teams focused
- Developing and coaching team members to help them achieve their best work
- Adapting your management style based on specific situations and people
- Building management, emotional, strategic, and mental resilience through useful tools and exercises
Register today: Accomplishing More with Less for Managers
Choose the learning style that’s best for you
UCOP Learning and Development is striving to meet all learner needs by offering many kinds of learning opportunities — live, in-person trainings; live, interactive online trainings; live webinars and on-demand learning.
Additional People-OnTheGo training opportunities
People-OnTheGo live webinars feature high-quality presentations, typically a shorter time commitment than other online or in-person live trainings and a live instructor to answer questions in real-time.
- Managing and Organizing Your Email Inbox – Feb. 6 | March 19
- Project Management for Non-Project Managers – Feb. 25 and March 3 (both sessions required)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel PivotTables Techniques – Feb. 26 | March 25
- Microsoft Word Techniques – Feb. 18
Live, online technical training classes
Coming up next week are two live online technical classes. These classes offer more in-depth knowledge and are a little longer as a result.
- MS Excel Macros/VBA – Jan. 16 and Jan. 28, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (both sessions required)
- MS Advanced Word – Jan. 21 and Jan 28, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (both sessions required)
For a full overview of all Learning and Development classes, please visit the Classes and Workshops page on Link.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blog photo @The Gender Spectrum CollectionTags: Learning and development, managers, professional development