ICYMI: Watch Global Accessibility Awareness Day presentations
If you weren’t able to tune into the UC Electronic Accessibility Committee (EAC)’s Global Accessibility Awareness Day presentation, you’re in luck! The captioned video presentations are all now available for on-demand watching.
Check out the full webinar here or tune in to specific presentations using these quick links:
- UC Davis Tactile Map – Joshua Hori (UC Davis) [05:47]
- UCLA VR Accessibility Lab – Travis Lee (UCLA) [15:27]
- How to Develop Accessible Learning Content – Douglas Harriman (UCOP) [24:48]
- LibreVerse/LibreText Accessibility – Delmar Larsen (UC Davis) [35:47]
- Preparing Accessible Documents for DocuSign – Lamar Jordan (DocuSign) [46:17]
- Zoom accessible meetings – Dana Conard (UC Santa Cruz) [56:21]
- Tableau Accessibility – Darin Jensen (UCOP) [1:02:30]
- Sharpen your Accessibility Skills – Jill Wolters (UCSF) [1:15:25]
The EAC has also posted the resources identified in the webinar to its webpage for convenience.
For more information on IT accessibility, please visit the UC Electronic Accessibility website, which includes resources such as:
- Online classes in accessibility
- UC’s IT Accessibility Policy
- Last year’s webinar, Accessibility Demystified
For questions, please contact Jenny Lofthus.
Tags: digital accessibility, ECAS, Global Accessibility Awareness Day, systemwide