Stay Informed. Stay Connected.
21 July 2020
Classes & Workshops, Wellness
Two upcoming opportunities will help you manage during COVID-19 and find ways to cope with and excel throughout the crisis.
• IT Orientation
• Procure-to-Pay Office Hours
• Structural Solutions for a Structural Problem: Drawing on Innovations and Best Practices on Homelessness
• Summer Internship Program Managers’ Information Session
• OP Staff Assembly Engagement Meeting
• Intro to Data Analysis: Session 1
• CAAP Office Hours
• Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club
• People Leaders Forum: Leaves and Accommodations with Shannon Brooks
• BSFO – Kickoff Scholarship Award Ceremony
• BSFO – Dr. Shirley Weber Panel
• New Employee Orientation
• BSFO – Allensworth State Historic Park
• UCOP Employee Resource Groups Meet and Greet Session
UCOP's off-hours emergency notification system
Introduce yourself to the OP community — it takes just a few minutes.
Want to say thank you to a colleague? Take a moment to say so in Link.
UCOP Ombuds Office