Spring 2016 WorkFit Program resumes Jan. 11
A year from now, you may wish you had started today! UCOP’s WorkFit program returns for the spring 2016 session starting Monday, Jan. 11 with a try-it-for-free week. No need to register, just show up!
Three membership options will be offered for the spring 2016 session:
- Full Membership: $55 for access to unlimited classes, Jan. 11 through April 14, 2016
- Half-Session I: $35 for access to unlimited classes, Jan. 11 through Feb. 25, 2016
- Half-Session II: $35 for access to unlimited classes, Feb. 29 through April 14, 2016
Family and friends (age 18 and up) are welcome to join for the same low price!
Membership allows you to attend as many classes as you like at the Franklin and Kaiser buildings.
About the Classes
- Circuit Training focuses on building strength, flexibility and endurance through a series of exercises using items such as weights and stability balls.
- Crazy About Core will help strengthen the body’s center through a combination of mat work, resistance exercise, Pilates, yoga and more.
- Stretch and Release is all about stretching techniques (including yoga), trigger-point muscle release and self-massage — all focused on relieving pain and increasing mobility.
- Yoga cultivates strength, balance and flexibility through a series of fluid movements.
- Zumba is a cardio-dance workout to the beat of Latin music.
All skill levels are welcomed and encouraged!
WorkFit is brought to you by UCOP Risk Services in partnership with UC Berkeley Recreational Sports.
Questions? Contact UCOP WorkFit at 510-987-9832 or UCOP-WORKFIT-L@listserv.ucop.edu