Important reminders for UCOP offices being cleaned over break
UCOP offices at 1111 Franklin, 20th St., Kaiser Center and Broadway will receive their annual deep cleaning during the winter break closure from Friday, Dec. 23 through Monday, Jan. 2.
Before you leave for the winter break, please be sure to do the following:
- Take down any holiday decorations you’ve put up in your work areas
- Do not leave your car in the Franklin garage
- Pick up all non-furniture items that are on your office/cubicle floor other than garbage cans and place them on your desk (e.g., power strips, boxes, foot rests, plants, etc.)
- Move any non-furniture items that are in front of or blocking windows and the glass side panels in individual offices so that these can be washed
- Remove any food you have in your department’s refrigerator that will spoil before January
Our dedicated custodial crew appreciates your help! During the deep cleaning, they will:
- Perform wall-to-wall cleaning of all flooring (carpeting, linoleum, tile, etc.)
- Wash interior windows and office side panels at Franklin and 20th St.
- Power-wash the garage at the Franklin building
- Dust all light fixtures at Franklin and 20th St.
- Give the restrooms a heavy duty cleaning