UCOP Craft Fair to feature many new sellers and great prices!
A preview of just some of the items that the 24 vendors will be selling at the Fair!
Where can you buy wonderful handcrafted items for $5 or less? At the UCOP Winter Craft Fair, of course!
An annual tradition, this year’s Craft Fair will feature more than a dozen new sellers as well as many returning favorites. Handmade jewelry, decorated candles and lavender sachets are just some of the items that will be available for $5 or less!
Why shop at the mall or online when you can purchase beautiful, unique items handmade by your UCOP colleagues? Come to the Fair to buy gifts and a little something for yourself:
Date: Thursday, Nov. 30
Time: 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Franklin lobby
Items for sale will include:
- Many different types and styles of handmade jewelry such as earrings, bracelets, and necklaces, made of beads, fused glass, and gold
- Pampering items like “bath bombs,” all-natural soaps, herbal remedies and lavender sachets
- Accessories like silk and wool scarves, stockings, leather bags and wallets
- Household comforts including quilts, pillowcases, woven blankets and hand-sewn textiles
- Decorative items including framed artwork, stained glass pieces and embellished candles
- Paper luxuries such as handmade cards, gift tags, “upcycled” journals and lathe-turned pens
- Fun items like wooden toys, rhinestone tumblers, art kits, Christmas ornaments and holiday linens
Questions about this event? Contact Carol.Lake@ucop.edu or Rebecca.Landes@ucop.edu.