UCPath: We’d like to ask you a few questions
One of the benefits of UCPath is the ability to easily collect important information and create an accurate picture of the demographic makeup of the UC Community.
To build a reliable source for this data, beginning July 8, UCPath will offer guided prompts to fill in any personal information forms that you have not already completed. New employees who join UC after July 1 will be asked to complete these forms the first time they log in to UCPath online.
What kind of questions will I be asked?
You will have the opportunity to answer questions about veteran and disability status, race, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Sharing this information is optional, but doing so provides important and meaningful data regarding the diversity of UC employees and informs UC’s efforts to create an inclusive environment. You will also have the opportunity to “decline to state” on any of the demographic forms.
When will this happen?
While this July 8 update will prompt you to complete any forms that are currently blank before viewing or changing other information in the UCPath system, you can view and update your personal information at any time. Here’s how:
- Log in to UCPath online at ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu
- On the left side of the screen, select Employee Actions >Personal Information
- Verify all personal information or make updates, if needed
- Save your changes
Who can I contact if I have questions about this update?
- When you’re logged in to UCPath online, select the yellow “Ask UCPath Center” button to submit an inquiry.
- For phone support, call (855) 982-7284. Associates are available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PT).