Time management made easy
Do you sometimes experience the following challenges?
- Bombarded by information
- Frequently interrupted and sidetracked
- Difficulty managing priorities
- Other time-management and productivity hurdles
If so, check out a new live online course series, Accomplishing More with Less, facilitated by People on the Go on behalf of the UCOP Learning and Development team.
Courses take place over three sessions, allowing you to digest and implement the helpful tools and feedback you’ll learn. Sessions take place:
- August 22, from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- September 9, from 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- September 16, from 9 to 10:30 a.m.
Completion of all three sessions is required.
What you’ll learn
This workshop deals with today’s most pressing issues in the workplace, including:
- Tips for managing your time, priorities, interruptions, email, calendars and to-do lists
- Help organizing electronic and paper documents
- Advice for becoming reinvigorated in your professional and personal life
Wondering if this course will help you? Here’s what past participants have said:
“This was one of the most extraordinary time management courses I have ever taken. The concept of a lightweight, easy-to-manage organizational system was convincingly demonstrated. Having been burdened with the overhead of large amounts of information for decades, this has given me new freedom and free time.”
“I wanted to gain control of my to-do’s, email, files and demands on my time. This practical and fun workshop introduced me to a simple and doable system that’s made me more effective in my day-to-day life.”
“Thanks to this course, I have revamped my email filing and daily calendaring processes, and am taking a new stab at getting my desktop to look like a desk, rather than a paper recycling center. I learned a lot and had fun.”
This popular course will fill quickly.
More professional development resources
- My UC Career
- Gartner Corporate Leadership Council
- UCOP People Management Series and Certificate
- UC Learning Center
Is there a course we don’t currently offer that would help you excel at your job? Send a class request to the Learning and Development team.
Tags: learning and developement, professional development