Reminder: COVID-19 screening is now required for facilities access

Whether you are regularly working in the office or just grabbing something from your workspace, you are required to complete the UCOP Screen symptom screening survey before accessing UCOP facilities. Please do not come to work if you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or if you’re feeling sick. Complete UCOP Screen here.

Questions and answers

I’m working remotely and won’t be coming into the office. Do I need to complete UCOP Screen?
No. UCOP Screen is only required for employees accessing UCOP facilities.

How does UCOP Screen work?
UCOP Screen is a short online survey that will ask questions to assess potential COVID-19 symptoms and determine if you are approved to enter UCOP facilities. If you are cleared by UCOP Screen, be prepared to show security your confirmation when you arrive at the office.

Do I need any particular information to complete UCOP Screen?
You will need to provide your employee ID, which you can find in the upper-right corner of the UCPath portal.

I’m just running into the office to grab something. Do I really need to use UCOP Screen?
Yes. You must complete UCOP Screen to access any UCOP facilities — even for a short period of time.

Can I complete UCOP Screen on my phone?
Yes. You can complete UCOP Screen on your laptop, desktop or mobile device.

I don’t have access to a computer or mobile device. How can I complete UCOP Screen?
UCOP Screen stations will be available at all locations, in the lobby or another designated area. Wipes will be available to sanitize computers before and after use. To avoid congestion, please complete your screen at home whenever possible. These stations are intended for staff who cannot, or forgot to, complete the screening at home.

UCOP Screen indicated that I am not approved to come to the building. What should I do?
Please stay home. Contact your supervisor and Human Resources Business Partner for guidance on the next steps. 

Will my UCOP Screen data be protected?
Yes. UCOP Screen data will be stored securely and access will be strictly limited. UCOP Screen survey results will be reviewed and compared to security badge-in reports to ensure only approved employees access UCOP facilities.

Do non-UCOP employees need to complete UCOP Screen to visit  UCOP buildings?
Yes. Although visitors to our buildings are limited at this time, everyone must complete UCOP Screen every day they are scheduled and approved to be on-site.

How can I find answers to additional questions?

All essential COVID-19 related updates for UCOP staff are posted at ucop.edu/coronavirus. For additional questions, please contact UCOP-COVID19-Response@UCOP.edu.

Tags: ,