Help manage stress with LinkedIn Learning resources
The first Wednesday of November is National Stress Awareness Day. Learn to better understand and manage your stress with helpful resources from LinkedIn Learning.
- Managing Stress (21 minutes)
- Managing Stress for Positive Change (58 minutes)
- Understand the impact of stress (4 minutes)
- Managing Anxiety in the Workplace (1 hour)
- Calm the mind and release stress (2 minutes)
- Managing Depression in the Workplace (1 hour)
- Seven ways to eliminate stress (9 minutes)
- De-Stress: Meditation and Movement for Stress Management (36 minutes)
- Reduce your financial stress (4 minutes)
Check out these inspiring courses from some of LinkedIn’s thought leaders:
- Thriving @ Work: Leveraging the Connection between Well-Being and Productivity with Arianna Huffington and Joey Hubbard
- Option B: Building Resilience with Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant
For more wellness resources, view the UCOP Learning and Development Working and Wellness course catalog — filled with resources personally vetted by your colleagues.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.Tags: LinkedIn Learning, stress reduction