Make your remote meetings remarkable

Many of us have become accustomed to telecommuting or working with others who are working remotely. But the truth is that remote work is an art — one that always benefits from finessing. The “remarkable remote” series from People-OnTheGo offers a thoughtful approach and practical tips for perfecting the art of telecommuting. Each course addresses challenges in various situations and offers practical solutions for addressing them. You’ll also have opportunities to connect with cross-departmental colleagues during in-course breakout sessions!

Remarkable Remote Meeting

The next course in this popular series is the Remarkable Remote Meeting — offered Friday, March 12, from 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. In this live online workshop, you’ll explore a variety of concepts, tools and techniques designed to equip meeting facilitators and participants with the skills to make remote meetings highly effective. Learn new tools and technologies, plus techniques for engaging people, fostering creativity and achieving the purpose of the meeting.  

Register for Remarkable Remote Meeting

Register for upcoming Remarkable Remote series classes

Remarkable Remote worker
April 13, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Be your most effective at working remotely and/or managing remote workers with easy-to-implement tips on managing stress, increasing focus, managing competing priorities, collaborating more effectively with others and more.

Remarkable Remote team
May 20, 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
This highly interactive live workshop is designed to help remote teams overcome traditional and new challenges, leveraging the latest research in mindfulness and emotional intelligence along with the latest technologies, tools and collaboration practices to maximize team performance and achieve crucial team goals.

Remarkable Remote series testimonials

Don’t take our word for it — here’s what your colleagues are saying about the Remarkable Remote series:

• “Pierre is an amazing instructor. I enjoyed his style of teaching and the class provided me with tools that I can use on the job daily.”
  • “I really enjoyed the session on using mindfulness exercises to help manage anxiety and stress. By putting stressors in perspective using my own scale, it has helped me not to sweat the small stuff.”
  • “It was a great course. I appreciated how the information presented can be used in everyday life — personal and professional.
  • “I got to chat with some of my colleagues who I don’t get to see very often, and there was great energy and enthusiasm.”

For questions, contact ucopld@ucop.edu.

Tags: , ,