Reminder: Complete your STEP Finalize Criteria stage by April 30
Starting April 1, we began work on our year-end 2020-21 Staff Talent Evaluation Process (STEP) action items and started the process for the next performance year. The first deadline is to complete the Finalize Criteria stage.
Finalize Criteria — Must complete by April 30, 2021
In Finalize Criteria, you’ll enter your last performance comments for the year. Then, your manager will enter comments and meet with you for a year-end conversation.
Action items for Finalize Criteria
- Complete your required training well in advance of the April 30 due date to allow time to enter goal and competency updates and prepare for your discussion
- Update progress on your goals and competencies in ePerformance
- Answer the four feedback questions in ePerformance
- Enter your completion dates for required training
- When you’re ready, click the Share with Manager button in the top right corner in ePerformance
- Prepare for your checkpoint conversation
What’s coming next for STEP
- Manager Evaluation – Due May 14, 2021
- Define Criteria for FY2021-22 performance cycle – Due May 31, 2021