Boost your remote- and hybrid-work skills
Many of us have been telecommuting or working in a hybrid capacity for more than a year now. But there’s an art to remote and hybrid work, and gaining more skills in this area can help you excel in your role and boost your career — as well as maintain balance and boundaries between your work and personal responsibilities.
UCOP Learning and Development has curated several LinkedIn Learning collections to help you make the most of this time. All courses and videos in these collections have been personally viewed and recommended by colleagues on the Learning and Development team, as well as your UCOP peers.
- Leading and working in times of complexity and stress: Ideas and practices from leaders across various organizations on leading during a crisis. Some are specifically about the COVID-19 situation, while others are more general in leading at times of stress and complexity. Topics include trust, communication, supporting your team, resilience, managing stress (yours and your team’s) and change management.
- Working remotely for managers: Great tips on managing remote teams, creating connection, communicating remotely, successful remote meetings, managing time, work-life balance and Zoom.
- Working remotely for employees: Courses and videos on time management, setting up your workspace, using Zoom, communicating remotely and balancing work and family obligations.
- Working and Wellness: Courses and videos on physical and emotional health, including mindfulness, yoga at work, healthy work habits and managing stress.
- Change Management: Change management, communication during change, managing change as an employee, supporting resistance to change and more.
- Communication: Tips on all types of communication, including writing, communicating in all situations, communicating with empathy and diplomacy, communicating in times of change, difficult conversations and body language.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: LinkedIn Learning, professional development, telecommuting