Save the date: July 10 UCOP EDI and anti-racism town hall
The Office of Workplace Inclusion and Belonging (OWIB) is leading an effort to develop a unified framework for equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) and anti-racism at UCOP. This framework, which is designed to align with the UCOP Strategic Framework, will help guide shared accountability across UCOP for this critical work.
Since Nov. 2022, the OWIB has been working with the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion and Anti-Racism Advisory Group to create an EDI framework for UCOP. The advisory group includes representatives from all UCOP divisions who were selected to participate. These colleagues have gathered stakeholder input and have invested significant time, thinking and reflection to develop a mission, vision, vivid description and core tenets around our commitment to creating an equitable workplace.
In addition, as part of the Anti-Racism Task Force recommendations (PDF), progress on a UCOP EDI Workforce Transparency Dashboard will be shared with the UCOP community.
Join us for an update on this important work! During the town hall, we will:
- Offer an opportunity for you to provide feedback on the content and approach of the EDI and Anti-Racism framework
- Share the next steps for how you can learn more about the progression of the framework and its role in fostering shared accountability for this work
Save the date!
- What: UCOP Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Anti-Racism Town Hall
- When: Monday, Jul. 10, from 1 – 2 p.m. (PT)
- Zoom link: ucop.zoom.us/j/3967131838?from=addon
(Advance registration is not required.)
The recording and presentation will be shared in an upcoming Link article, for those who cannot attend live.
For questions about this event, contact email@example.com.
Tags: anti-racism, Anti-Racism Task Force, EDI, OWIB