Become savvier at working with colleagues of all ages
In today’s workforce, five generations work alongside each other, representing values, assets and viewpoints that enhance organizations and enrich culture. While there is a great benefit to this array of experiences and talent, it can also create challenges. Fortunately, these difficulties can lead to new opportunities for connection, collaboration and thought-leadership.
In a new workshop from UCOP Learning and Development — Creating an Inclusive Culture: Intergenerational Collaborative Work Teams — you will learn to:
- Define and understand the culture within teams
- Learn the invisible strengths of each generation and how they contribute to the team dynamic
- Identify silent team collaboration “killers”
- Develop methods to shape a diverse and inclusive team grounded in equity
- What: Creating an Inclusive Culture: Intergenerational Collaborative Work Teams
- When: Oct. 20, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Where: Virtual, via Zoom
- Registration: Register online here