Celebrate National Mentorship Month with UCOP Learning and Development
January is National Mentorship Month — a month-long observance dedicated to raising awareness about the power and impact of mentorship and an opportunity to recognize and honor mentors’ contributions in positively influencing others’ personal and professional development.
The UCOP Learning and Development team would like to offer our gratitude and appreciation to all mentors who have served in the UCOP Mentorship Program since its inception in 2013. Thank you for sharing your time and expertise to foster the growth and success of your colleagues!
Build your knowledge of mentorship
Whether you’re an experienced mentor, a mentee seeking guidance or just curious about the benefits of mentorship, LinkedIn Learning offers on-demand videos and courses for you! Check out the links below to get started.
- Being a Good Mentor
- Becoming an Inspiring Mentor
- Mentorship, Sponsorship, and Lifting Others as You Climb
- Strategic Mentoring
- Being a Good Mentee
- Finding and Benefiting from a Mentor
- How to Build a Secret Circle of Mentors
- Empowering BIPOC through Mentorship
- How to Be a Good Mentee and Mentor
- Building Professional Relationships
- Building Business Relationships
- Using Authenticity to Build Productive Relationships
How to access LinkedIn Learning
All UCOP employees have free access to LinkedIn Learning: Activate your free account now! Use your single sign-on to log in (the username and password you use for your computer and other UCOP applications).
For additional questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: Learning and development, LinkedIn Learning, mentees, mentors, mentorship, professional development