UC Learning Center upgrade completed – check out the new site
We are pleased to announce that the university has completed the update of our systemwide UC Learning Center (UCLC) site to the most current version of the vendor’s product. UCLC has returned to full service and UCOP staff can log in at http://www.ucop.edu/ucoplearningcenter/ to see what’s changed.
UCLC is a resource for all UC staff, providing access to both required training and elective professional development opportunities through online classes and registration for classroom courses.
The upgrade provides you with an entirely redesigned site that improves the user experience. Some highlights include:
- Enhanced search capability for required training and e-courses
- Quick access to required trainings, transcripts and certificates
- A Manage Registrations link to quickly access upcoming trainings or your in-progress e-courses, or to cancel a registration
- Improved internet browser compatibility
- An updated interface and navigation
Additional enhancements to UCLC will continue to roll out in the next several months. Watch for announcements here in Link.
Have a question or want more information?
- To access “How To” videos about using the upgraded site, visit the Systemwide UC Learning Center YouTube channel. Note: The UCOP version of UCLC has slight differences from what is shown in the videos.
- A Quick Start Guide is posted on the Learning and Development page.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact UCOP’s Learning and Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To access information about all of UCOP’s Learning and Development programs and course schedules, please visit the Learning and Development page.