WW group seeks new health-conscious members
The year is nearly halfway over, so it’s a perfect time to tackle any New Year’s resolutions you’ve been procrastinating on — particularly related to your health.
Consider joining fellow UCOP employees for weekly WW (Weight Watchers) sessions, conveniently held at UCOP in Oakland.
WW welcomes everyone who seeks to make progress on wellness related goals — including losing weight, eating better, moving more and developing a positive mindset — and will present science-based programs, tools and experiences to help you reach them.
How to participate
- WW sessions take place every Thursday from 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. in Franklin 12311. To register, simply come to the Thursday session.
- Four weeks remain in the current series. The prorated rate is $43.76.
- The new series will begin May 10. Length and pricing will be structured around the number of participants:
- For 15 people, there will be a 12-week series at $156 per person.
- For 20 people, there will be a 17-week series at $186 per person.
Questions? Contact Claire Holmes.