LinkedIn Learning: Here’s what’s hot
Great news: All UCOP employees have free access to LinkedIn Learning through the Learning and Development team, UCOP Human Resources.
If you haven’t yet done so, activate your free account! Activation takes less than five minutes and uses your single sign-on (the username and password you use for your computer and other UCOP applications).
Since its Dec. 9 launch, more than 23% of UCOP employees have created LinkedIn Learning accounts. These 330+ users have already viewed 760 courses, completed 116 courses and watched more than 4,000 videos.
Here are the most popular courses to date. (Click on each course name to access it in LinkedIn Learning.)
- Communication Foundations
- Business Writing Principles
- Time Management Fundamentals
- How to Use LinkedIn Learning
- Customer Service Foundations
- Microsoft Project 2016 Essential Training
- Learning Excel 2019
- Excel 2016 Essential Training
- Access 2016 Essential Training
- SQL Essential Training (2018)
Have questions or need help activating your account? Please refer to the UCOP LinkedIn Learning frequently asked questions (FAQ) for more information. For further questions or technical support, please contact UCOP Learning and Development at email@example.com.
Blog photo by @rawpixel.com from nappy.coTags: Learning and development, LinkedIn Learning, professional development