Remember to complete your benefits enrollment by Nov. 24
Open Enrollment is here! Visit the Open Enrollment website and UC’s virtual benefits fair to explore your options and make sure you have the right coverage for you and your family. Enroll or make changes by 5 p.m. on Nov. 24 at UCPath online.
UC is offering the same high-quality health plans as last year, with minimal increases in premiums — ranging from $0 to $12 per month. There are a few important changes you should know about, including increases to some medical plan cost-sharing amounts, a new administrator for Flexible Spending Accounts and enhancements to legal insurance benefits.
Complete Open Enrollment — even if you’re happy with your benefits
Even if you don’t plan to make changes, review these important steps:
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending account (FSA). Your other benefits will continue if you don’t take action, but you must re-enroll each year to continue your FSA.
- Review your plan options to make sure you’re still enrolled in the best benefits for you and your family.
- While you’re signed in to your benefits account, make sure your personal information is up-to-date and complete.
- If you do make any Open Enrollment changes on UCPath, don’t forget to hit “submit” to confirm your elections.
Get help with UCPath
In a milestone for UC, all faculty and staff across the system will be enrolling for benefits on UCPath this year. Whether you’re new to UCPath or a long-time user, there are all sorts of resources to help:
- Open Enrollment webinars (PDF) offer tips on navigating the enrollment process and an overview of this year’s choices and changes
- Find answers to all of your UCPath questions
- Watch a UCPath welcome video with step-by-step instructions
Wondering how satisfied your colleagues are with their benefits? See the results of the 2020 UC health plan survey.Tags: benefits, Open Enrollment