STEP checkpoint conversations are due Friday. Are you ready?
All employees and managers must complete the checkpoint phase of STEP (Staff Talent Evaluation Program) by this Friday, Feb. 26.
If you haven’t yet done so, complete the following steps:
- Take your required training. These courses are assigned to you in the UC Learning Center. After logging in, you will find them under the Required Training Icon on your homepage.
- Update your goals and competencies in ePerformance. Instructions are provided in the required training.
- Answer the four feedback questions on fulfilling accomplishments, improvements, improvement areas, resource needs and manager accountability. Instructions are provided in the required training.
- Notify your manager that you have completed your STEP updates. Use the “share with manager” button in the system.
- Complete your checkpoint conversation with your manager.
- Tips for having a meaningful STEP checkpoint conversation
- Get ready for your STEP checkpoint with a refresher on UC’s Core Competencies
- 5 steps to prepare for your STEP checkpoint conversation
- The STEP checkpoint stage begins today
For questions regarding your goals and appraisal process, please contact your manager or UCOP Human Resources business partner.Tags: performance appraisals, STEP