Celebrate Pride Month with LinkedIn Learning
June is Pride Month and you can celebrate by boosting your professional skillset in support of your LGBTQ+ colleagues.
Learn how to cultivate understanding, inclusivity, and allyship by checking out these free resources available through your UCOP LinkedIn Learning account.
Short videos – 5 minutes or less
- Being LGBT, so what?
- What is an ally and what can they do?
- Ask, don’t assume
- The practice of loving-kindness
- Continue your allyship journey
- Inclusive Mindset for Committed Allies
- Bystander Training: From Bystander to Upstander
- How to Be More Inclusive
- Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences
Take advantage of your LinkedIn Learning membership!
All UCOP staff have access to a no-charge LinkedIn Learning membership. For help accessing and using your account, visit our LinkedIn Learning FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feeling screen fatigue? Use the LinkedIn Learning mobile app to download courses for offline viewing and listen podcast-style while you’re out walking, running errands, or just going for a drive.Tags: LinkedIn Learning, pride, professional development