Link: UCOP's e-newsletter

Stay Informed. Stay Connected.

Learn 21 practices that can transform your approach to work

A whopping 36% of Americans have cited their top New Year’s resolution as improving their mental health. If you’re among them, take advantage of an upcoming opportunity from UCOP Learning and Development, 21 Practices for Happiness and Accomplishment at Work.

Taking place Jan. 12, from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (PT) and presented by popular vendor People-OnTheGo, this transformational workshop will help you develop the necessary skills to practice mindfulness and emotional intelligence, adopt a growth mindset and increase your productivity at work.

We’ll focus on making behavioral changes and taking initiative, while at the same time paying attention to self-care and stress reduction, increasing our enjoyment of life and finding self-fulfillment.

Register online here

Past participant testimonials

Don’t just take our word for it: UCOP colleagues who have previously taken this course are eager to share their positive experiences. Here are some examples of what they’ve said:

• “The information was really applicable to both my work and personal life. What we covered was easy to understand and put into practice.”
  • “I liked the frequent breakouts to promote interaction and learning. I also appreciated how we would begin each day with the mindfulness of that day’s goal and intention.”
  • “The course offered very practical advice and strategies I could start implementing right away.”
  • “Since I’ve been utilizing the tools from the class to organize my time, my life has been feeling less overwhelming and hectic and I’m much happier!”

For questions, contact ucopld@ucop.edu.

Tags: , , ,

Leave your comment here