Have questions about our COVID-19 response? Attend an Open Forum
Want to hear more about UCOP’s response to the evolving COVID-19 situation and our (eventual) return to on-site operations? Find out about our progress, as well as what we’re doing to support a healthy office environment, by attending a virtual UCOP COVID-19 Response Open Forum next Tuesday, Aug. 18.
Thera Kalmijn, executive director of UCOP Operations, will host the event, with a panel of subject-matter experts. After updates from panelists, staff will have an opportunity to ask questions and share feedback.
Here are some of the important topics we covered in the July meeting. We will continue to provide timely updates:
- How state reopening timelines affect our return-to-work planning
- UCOP COVID-19 safety protocols, including a face-mask requirement, UCOP Screen, enhanced sanitation, limited occupancy and other measures to support wellness for on-site staff
- The new COVID-19 course that all staff must take by Aug. 31, UCOP Guidance on Coronavirus and On-Site Operations
- Employee wellness initiatives, including periodic Friday meet-ups, working and wellness workshops, remote-work resources, free Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) counseling services, and ability to request ergonomic equipment
- How to stay informed about our plans — in Link, at ucop.edu/coronavirus and through open forums like this one
What: UCOP COVID-19 Response Open Forum
When: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 1:30-2:30 p.m. PT
Online: Go to https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/92341098629, Passcode 123456
- (669) 900-6833 (West Coast)
- (646) 876-9923 (East Coast)
- Meeting ID: 923 4109 8629
- Passcode: 123456
Can’t make this Open Forum? Join us next month! These events take place the third Tuesday of each month.
As a reminder, employees will return to the office in phases only after the counties in which we operate have opened office spaces, and you will receive advance notice prior to your return date.
For questions, email UCOP-COVID19-Response@UCOP.edu.
Tags: COVID-19, UCOP COVID-19 Response Open Forum