Mark National Email Week with helpful self-paced training videos
June 13 – 19 is National Email Week, and there’s no better time to get up to speed on all things email. Check out these quick self-paced videos from LinkedIn Learning to boost your digital communications skills in 5 minutes or less!
- Power tips for sending email (3 minutes)
- Crafting subject lines (4 minutes)
- Understanding the reader (3 minutes)
- Respecting confidentiality (4 minutes)
- General etiquette tips (5 minutes)
- How to get them to write you back (2 minutes)
Looking to dive deeper and truly master the art of emailing? Check out the course Writing Emails People Want to Read!
Take advantage of your LinkedIn Learning membership!
All UCOP staff have access to a no-charge LinkedIn Learning membership. For help accessing and using your account, visit our LinkedIn Learning FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feeling screen fatigue? Use the LinkedIn Learning mobile app to download courses for offline viewing and listen podcast-style.
Tags: Communication, email, LinkedIn Learning