Practice gratitude with LinkedIn Learning
Practicing gratitude can be a powerful health habit. Research shows that practicing gratitude — 15 minutes a day, five days a week, for at least six weeks — can enhance mental wellness and possibly promote a lasting change in perspective.
As we head into the Thanksgiving holiday, it’s the perfect time to pause and take a moment to reflect on what we are grateful for. Check out the following free LinkedIn Learning videos to learn more about the importance of savoring moments and tips for practicing gratitude.
- The gift of gratitude (3 mins)
- The neurohack of gratitude (3 mins)
- Developing gratitude (4 mins)
- Taking gratitude inventory (3 mins)
- Embracing gratitude at work (3 mins)
- Keep a gratitude journal (3 mins)
- Gratitude is attitude (3 mins)
- Ending the day with gratitude (3 mins)
- Nourishing a grateful heart (12 mins)
How to access LinkedIn Learning
All UCOP employees have free access to LinkedIn Learning: Activate your free account now! Use your single sign-on to log in (the username and password you use for your computer and other UCOP applications).
For additional questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: gratitude, LinkedIn Learning