Link: UCOP's e-newsletter

Stay Informed. Stay Connected.

Come to the UCOP Pride Ice Cream Social on June 3

All UCOP staff are invited to come celebrate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Pride month with delicious ice cream treats.

Council of UC Staff Assemblies (CUCSA) quarterly meeting on June 1 – 3

This quarter's meeting will held here at UCOP and all staff are invited to attend.

OPPC event: Volunteer in an Oakland school garden

With their supervisor's permission, UCOP staff can use up to four hours a month of their normal work time to volunteer.

Skeletons, smashers and blowers: The kids come back to UCOP

Skeletons and food smashers and giant blowers, oh my! These are just a few of the things that 76 children of UCOP employees enjoyed on Thursday, April 28, during national Take Our Daughters and Sons

Farewell reception for UC Vice President for Student Affairs Judy Sakaki

Join us at the June 1 farewell reception to celebrate the many contributions she has made to UC.

Meet Joanna Trammell, new Program Manager of Culture, Engagement and Diversity

Recognizing the importance of creating a culture that puts employee engagement, service and diversity at the forefront, UCOP leadership has created the new position of Program Manager, Culture, Engagement and Diversity. Joanna Trammell joined

10 Second Bio: Karina Castellanos, program administrator at UCDC

Name: Karina Castellanos Title: Program Administrator Department/Unit: Academic Programs – UC Washington Center (UCDC) Location: Washington, DC When I started working at UCOP: April 2016 What I do for OP in five words or less: Mentor, guide and serve

Green your eggs and ham at First Friday Earth Day

All UCOP staff are invited to a special First Friday breakfast celebrating Earth Day on May 6.

Want to get involved in OP Staff Assembly?

Come to an informational brown bag to learn about becoming an OPSA steering committee member.

APISA logo

APISA Annual Short Film Festival on May 18

Escape into the world of imagination over your lunch hour with three short films.

Learn CPR and AED skills with onsite classes in May

The three-hour course will teach you how to save the life of a co-worker, friend or family member.