Explore the working and wellness catalog
The UCOP Learning and Development team has organized many of its popular courses into easy-to-navigate online course catalogs!
This week we are highlighting the working and wellness catalog — courses and resources to provide you with information and tools to support work-life balance, well-being and self-care. The collection includes both on-demand resources and live instruction, as well as links to recommended LinkedIn Learning courses on this topic. Select each title below to view a full description.
- Mindfulness at UCOP
- Mindfulness at Work
- 21 Practices for Happiness and Accomplishment at Work
- Additional Resources
- Resilience: Navigating the Unexpected with Grace
- LinkedIn Learning: Resilience collection
Well-being and self-care
- LinkedIn Learning: Wellness Classes
- Well-being and self-care during COVID19
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP): Free, confidential counseling for UCOP employees
More development opportunities at UCOP
Check out our full compilation of course catalogs, or view our current class schedule. If you do not see a class you need, express interest in the UC Learning Center or fill out a class request form.
All UCOP employees also have free access to LinkedIn Learning courses (FAQs) and the Gartner Manager Employee Development toolbox.Tags: COVID-19, personal development, professional development, telecommuting