LinkedIn Learning challenge: Keep calm and learn on
The past 18 months have taken a toll on many people’s mental health. The COVID-19 pandemic, isolating lockdowns, the impact of systemic racism, wildfires, other natural disasters and personal challenges have been a lot to cope with.
More than ever, it’s critical we take care of ourselves and one another. That’s why we’re launching the LinkedIn Learning August challenge: Keep calm and learn on, kicking off on Aug. 10.
Each week’s content has a new focus:
- Week 1: Understanding anxiety
- Week 2: Coping strategies
- Week 3: Tips for supporting others
All activities can be completed in about five minutes.
How to participate
- Print or save the August challenge calendar (PDF)
- Watch each day’s short learning video (~5 mins or less)
- Initial each day’s box, or make a note of what you watched
- Share your biggest takeaway from the month with the UCOP Learning and Development team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Friday, Sept. 3
Don’t have time to participate every day? That’s OK. The purpose of this challenge is to highlight new learning opportunities available through your free UCOP LinkedIn Learning membership.LinkedIn Learning, mental health