LinkedIn Learning challenge: Keep calm and learn on
The past 18 months have taken a toll on many people’s mental health. The COVID-19 pandemic, isolating lockdowns, the impact of systemic racism, wildfires, other natural disasters and personal challenges have been a lot to cope with.
More than ever, it’s critical we take care of ourselves and one another. That’s why we’re launching the LinkedIn Learning August challenge: Keep calm and learn on, kicking off on Aug. 10.
Each week’s content has a new focus:
- Week 1: Understanding anxiety
- Week 2: Coping strategies
- Week 3: Tips for supporting others
All activities can be completed in about five minutes.
How to participate
- Print or save the August challenge calendar (PDF)
- Watch each day’s short learning video (~5 mins or less)
- Initial each day’s box, or make a note of what you watched
- Share your biggest takeaway from the month with the UCOP Learning and Development team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Friday, Sept. 3
Don’t have time to participate every day? That’s OK. The purpose of this challenge is to highlight new learning opportunities available through your free UCOP LinkedIn Learning membership.
For help accessing and using your account, visit our LinkedIn Learning FAQs or contact email@example.com.Tags: LinkedIn Learning, mental health